Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ComboBox Problems

I would like the combo box to have a static set of values, but I don't
know how to do it. I have tried to use rowsource, but the three cells
I want are not together (D9,J9,D52), is there a way just to type in
the values I want on the list? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mastermind,

Perhaps, try something like: