-   -   ComboBox Problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/388080-combobox-problems.html)

mastermind

ComboBox Problems

I would like the combo box to have a static set of values, but I don't
know how to do it. I have tried to use rowsource, but the three cells
I want are not together (D9,J9,D52), is there a way just to type in
the values I want on the list? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Norman Jones

ComboBox Problems

Hi Mastermind,