Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MACROS 2

Where can I find the STOP RECORDING TOOLBAR??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Start recording another macro, then goto ToolsCustomise and select the
Toolbars tab, then check the Stop Recording checkbox

And don't close it by hitting the "X" when recording a macro or you will
lose it again.

--
HTH

Bob

"F. Lawrence Kulchar" wrote in
message ...
Where can I find the STOP RECORDING TOOLBAR??