Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XP XP is offline

Default Using OE to post and read newsgroups

This may not be the best forum for these questions, but I know I always get
timely and reliable replies here;

I just discovered that you can read and post to the news groups using
Outlook Express; I like this functionality; however, I can't find a way to
"Rate" the replies to my questions thru OE; can this be done?

Also, does anyone know of a way to do this through Outlook (as opposed to
OE)? If so, could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks.