Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Quick watch...

All these years and not used Quick watch...

Just tried it and found those variables added were not retained on Save and
Close.

Have I missed something or do those being watched have to be set up each
time?

Francis Hookham

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

LOL! I have never knowingly heard of quick watch. When I looked into it, I
see that the shortcut key is Shift-F9, which I use all the time. Watch is a
bit of a misnomer here IMO.

--
HTH

Bob

"Francis Hookham" wrote in message
All these years and not used Quick watch...

Just tried it and found those variables added were not retained on Save
and Close.

Have I missed something or do those being watched have to be set up each
time?

Francis Hookham

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Nick and Bob - I had spotted Shift+F9 - I just hoped the variables
did not have to be set up each time since.

Francis

"Francis Hookham" wrote in message
All these years and not used Quick watch...

Just tried it and found those variables added were not retained on Save
and Close.

Have I missed something or do those being watched have to be set up each
time?

Francis Hookham

Add Watch Gene Augustin Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 April 11th 10 04:33 PM
what does watch do? jordan Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 April 2nd 08 07:49 PM
little watch Ronel Excel Programming 4 November 28th 06 08:29 AM
Quick question - quick answer about assigning shortcut keys funkymonkUK[_75_] Excel Programming 1 October 13th 05 10:50 AM
Watch cell value Nigel Graham Excel Programming 2 February 2nd 04 02:32 PM