-   -   Quick watch... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387717-quick-watch.html)

Francis Hookham

Quick watch...

All these years and not used Quick watch...

Just tried it and found those variables added were not retained on Save and
Close.

Have I missed something or do those being watched have to be set up each
time?

Francis Hookham

NickHK

Quick watch...

Francis ,
Yes.

NickHK

"Francis Hookham" wrote in message
All these years and not used Quick watch...

Just tried it and found those variables added were not retained on Save

and
Close.

Have I missed something or do those being watched have to be set up each
time?

Francis Hookham

Bob Phillips

Quick watch...

LOL! I have never knowingly heard of quick watch. When I looked into it, I
see that the shortcut key is Shift-F9, which I use all the time. Watch is a
bit of a misnomer here IMO.

--
HTH

Bob

"Francis Hookham" wrote in message
All these years and not used Quick watch...

Just tried it and found those variables added were not retained on Save
and Close.

Have I missed something or do those being watched have to be set up each
time?

Francis Hookham

Francis Hookham

Quick watch...

Thanks Nick and Bob - I had spotted Shift+F9 - I just hoped the variables
did not have to be set up each time since.

Francis