Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default write a program in xl

For example in column a - alphabetical names -in column b their scores. I can
manually sort on the scores and names move accordingly but I would like to
automatically sort on the scores and print the results on sheet 2.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Sheriff

If you want to find how to do this an easy way to learn is to record a
macro then look at the code. you can do this from the tools menu/
macro/record a macro

start to record your macro then manually do all the steps you want
then stop recording and go back to the same macro menu from the tools
menu and select the visual basic editor or (Alt+F11) to load it

from there expand the modules folder in the project pane and select
module1 in there you will see the code that you recorded to do your
task, you can then reuse refine and take from the code what you need.

hope this is of some use to you