Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nav Nav is offline

Default Using Dynamic Ranges in Get Data command

Hello

Is it possible to use a reference "Data" which is a dynamic range to be used
within a GetData command as per below:

'Get the cell values and copy it to DyRng
GetData MyFiles(Fnum), Application.Goto Reference="Data", Dyrng, False, False

If so what is the best way to incorporate this as I get a compile error for
this.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've not done coding relative to Pivot tables, and it appears that GetData is
related to them. If you have a dynamic range (Data) already defined, You
could try something like this:

Dim DyRng as range

Set DyRng = Worksheets("Sheet1").range("Data")

"Nav" wrote:

Hello

Is it possible to use a reference "Data" which is a dynamic range to be used
within a GetData command as per below:

'Get the cell values and copy it to DyRng
GetData MyFiles(Fnum), Application.Goto Reference="Data", Dyrng, False, False

If so what is the best way to incorporate this as I get a compile error for
this.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nav Nav is offline

Thanks, but that doesn't work.

The GetData is in relation to using ADO, in order to compile data from
several files.