Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default consolidate data, dynamic ranges

Using the detail on the contextures website to overcome the limiations of
pivot tables, I came upon another issue as usual.

To explain further, I have data that filled through an Oracle query. The
range of data changes continuously, so I was using a dynamic range(using
instructions from the Contextures website). My dillema is that when I use
the dyamic range, the dyamanic range names don't show up as tables when I
follow the instructions for creating a pivot table based using an external
data source. It will bring up all of the other named ranges, but will not
show the dynamic ranges. Is there a way around this? Appreciate any help
with this issue.

http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html#Limitations