Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trying to create a macro to auto number blank (excel 2003)

I have created a Feild Purchase Order for my Company. (Blank P.O.) I need
the numbers to jive with my acounting software that will not let me print
blank p.o's. I would like to create a macro that will generate a new number
for each page printed so I dont have to worry about getting off on the
numbers.
--
Matt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
your question is too open, and no one will reply to it as they have
little idea of what you want. Read your question again from the point
of view of someone who has no idea what the PO looks like, no idea
what the accounting software is, no idea what the relationship is
between the two (does the PO number relate to some number in the
accounting software???), no idea where you want the PO number to go,
no idea what the PO number should be...and so on...

regards
Paul