Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Blinking text

I read the post from before discussing this and I dont program alot in VBA.
I tried it and it works. Now here is my question. I want to match Text and
get the other text to blink. We use a bonus program and different levels.
So if a person is at Level 3 and make Level 4 I wnat the 4 to blink. any
Ideas. Right nnow on my program it looks like:

Your Level: 7

New Level: 7 (once they meet the criteria it will change automattically to
8, tht is when I wnant it to blink). There Levels are from 0 to unlimited so
need it to match the old with the new and it it is above ti then blink.

Thanks

Blinking Text Esra Dekan Excel Worksheet Functions 43 February 19th 08 12:42 AM
Blinking text if.... ewagz Excel Programming 1 January 24th 06 03:00 PM
blinking text lucas Excel Programming 5 October 31st 05 04:12 PM
Blinking Text? Wazza McG[_2_] Excel Programming 1 December 6th 03 09:59 PM
Blinking Text Jerry[_11_] Excel Programming 4 October 3rd 03 04:40 AM