Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding Date to another Cell

Hi;
I have an excel spreadsheet that if you click Anywhere in Column A it
will bring up a Calendar wheree you need to enter a date. I need the
Current date inputed in Column A and the New Date that you selected in
the calendar to be in Column B. Can someone please help me!

Below is my code.

Dim dDate As Date
Dim LRange As String

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
ActiveCell = Calendar1.Value
End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
UpdateCell
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
Me.Calendar1.Value = Date
End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Calendar1 = Date
SpinButton1 = 0

End Sub

Private Sub SpinButton1_Change()
If SpinButton1 = -1 And SpinButton1 <= 1 Then dDate = Calendar1

TextBox1 = SpinButton1
Calendar1 = DateAdd("m", TextBox1.Value, dDate)
UpdateCell
End Sub

Private Sub UpdateCell()
ActiveCell = Calendar1
ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I want to clarify. That if a user click on Cell A5, the calendar pops
up and the person increases the date, max to 6 months and the result
should be A5 is current date of input and B5 is the new date. Same for
C6..to c100. The new dates need to be in the B range of the active
cell.