Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default NORMAN JONES - WHEREFORE ART THEY ARE YOU

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP

I APPRECIATE IT

the problems have developed to this point

This is the code I've tried (I already have items in rows 1-4 and I
just want to add onto the next one)

Public Sub Tester()
Dim Fiddling As Workbook
Dim shtProductAdd As Worksheet
Dim iRow As Long
Dim iCol As Long
Set Fiddling = Workbooks("Fiddling.xls")
Set shtProductAdd = Fiddling.Worksheets("products")
With shtProductAdd
iRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp). _
Offset(1, 0).Row
iCol = .Cells(1, .Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft). _
Offset(0, 1).Column
End With
MsgBox Prompt:="Next row = " & iRow _
& vbNewLine _
& "Next column = " & iCol
End Sub

Private Sub NameButton_Click()
Dim strNameButton As String
Dim curBoxPrice As Currency
Dim intUnitNumber As Integer
Dim curSalePrice As Currency

Set shtProductAdd =
Application.Workbooks("Fiddling.xls").Worksheets(" products")

strNameButton = InputBox("Please Enter Product Name")
shtProductAdd.Range("A5") = strNameButton
curBoxPrice = InputBox("Please Enter Box Price")
shtProductAdd.Range("B5") = curBoxPrice
intUnitNumber = InputBox("UNITS")
shtProductAdd.Range("C5") = intUnitNumber
curSalePrice = InputBox("Enter Sale Price")
shtProductAdd.Range("D5") = curSalePrice
End Sub
Private Sub ExitButon_Click()
Unload ProductForm
End Sub

Which returns me to only ever updating one single row (the 5 row
obviously)
The same as before I tried my latest bit of code to update the row and
move down
None of the code forms Ive tried from any text book has ever worked.
I know why I only do row 5 but Ive tried it with
ShtProductAdd (A:A")
You know what happened

Ive tried it with no data on the worksheet
and
ShtProductAdd("A")

Which returned

Method range of object worksheet failed

NEXT

To get a button called ClientButton2 on a userform on sheet 1

To open sheet 2 and go to a command button on the sheet which
Opens a new userform on sheet 2

I've tried

Private Sub ClientButton2_Click() 'this is on sheet1

Dim MenuButton As CommandButton
Me.Hide
MenuButton.Show 'command button on
sheet2

End Sub

Which gives me
Object variable or With block variable not set

Ive also got a listbox on the userform on sheet2 with this code

Private Sub ClientForm_Initialize() 'the userform on sheet2

Dim ListBox1 As ListBox
'select ............default list box
IstId.ListIndex = 0
'select default option button
'optTotal.Value = True
ListBox1.AddItem "M&M's plain (500g)"
ListBox1.AddItem "M&M's peanut (500g)"
ListBox1.AddItem "Cadbury Chocolate Bars (600g)"
End Sub

But none of my products shows in the listbox which remains empty

ITS A LOT EASIER FOR ME IF YOU POST ANY ADDITIONAL HELP TO

I WORK 70 hours a week and dont have time to fiddle around with
newsgroups

IF YOU ARE THERE

THANKS