Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Opening Workbook to a specific sheet

Hi there,
Can anyone tell me how I can open a workbook and display a specific sheet?
--
Carlee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob

"Carlee" wrote in message
Hi there,
Can anyone tell me how I can open a workbook and display a specific sheet?
--
Carlee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Put this tiny macro in the ThisWorkbook code area:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("qwerty").Activate
End Sub

to always open to sheet qwerty.