Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default word userform using xl database

i'm having xl database which is to be extracted to a word document
record by record of my choice with the help of a user form. for
example the two filed names in xl data base are "acno" and "amount".

in the word document if i input the acno with the help of userform
the
corresponding amount should be picked up.

can somebody give me the code and help..?

regds!

via135