Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save worksheet as new workbook

I have a workbook as a template that I do not want to change. Through
a userform button I would like to have VB save "MySheet" as a new
workbook and have the user be able to choose the name of the new
workbook. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

First problem solved. I worked at it a little more and all I had to
do was change my order of operations and it worked. I came out with
this.

Private Sub btnFinish_Click()
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Workbooks.Add
ActiveSheet.Paste
'ActiveSheet.Shapes.Range(Array("Button 1", "Button 2", "Button
3")).Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
'Selection.Delete
Range("P8").Select
end sub

On Apr 7, 10:51 pm, "stewart" wrote:
I have a workbook as a template that I do not want to change. Through
a userform button I would like to have VB save "MySheet" as a new
workbook and have the user be able to choose the name of the new
workbook. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Stewart
try this
Private Sub btnFinish_Click()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False 'Turn off will speed up macro
Range("A1").Select 'This will return the cursor to cell A1
'one code for copy and paste
Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3")).Copy
'Code below shows how to add more sheets to code
'Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3", "Sheet4")).Copy
'ActiveSheet.Shapes.Range(Array("Button 1", "Button 2", "Button3")).Select

Application.ScreenUpdating = True 'Turn screen updating back on
End Sub