Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I print find all list in excel?

When I choose FIND ALL I would like to be able to print the list generated
from this function. Currently I can print screen. Is there a way to
generate a report?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Derek,

Visit Jan Karel Pieterse's site and download his excellent
FlexFind Add-In:

Downloads
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Download.asp

FlexFind includes a list option - and much more!

Whilst you are there, take a lookat JKP's other free Add-Ins!

---
Regards,
Norman