Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Scatter Graph Plot

Hi,
I am trying to create a dynamic scatter graph in Excel. I have a list
of 40 names each with roughly 30 columns of data corresponding to
each
name. What I would like to do is create a multi list box so I could
select about 9 or 10 names. Once these are selected, I would like to
select which columns of data I would like the graph to show (perhaps
by using tick boxes?), obviously this would be limited to 2 columns
of
data for the x and y axes.

So a simple example would be to select the name "Glencore" and the
Col
E (value 29) and Col J (Value 128) and to click a macro button to
plot
the name Glencore which has an x axis value of 29 and y axis of 128.
I have limited knowledge of vba and am better at manipulating them
and
reading them rather than creating them from scratch.
Can anybody help me on how to get started? Thank you,

Simon