Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditonal Formatting : color the cell if it contains a formula

Hello,
I would like to inform the user whenever he is changing a cell which
contains a formula by a value. The sheet is not protected and will not be.
No macro. Usage of function inside the conditional formatting wizard.

Thanks for helping me !

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this -

Select A1
Define a name, Ctrl-F3
name: getFormula
refers to: =GET.CELL(6,A1) don't use $A$1

select a cell for your CF,
Formula Is
=LEFT(getFormula,1) = "="

Regards,