Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Determining whether XP or Vista is the operating system

How can I determine if the user's operating system is XP or Vista (or
something else)?

Thanks,

Bob Flanagan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bob,
I don't know about Vista but XP returns "Windows (32-bit) NT 5.01"
using Application.OperatingSystem.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Bob Flanagan"
wrote in message
How can I determine if the user's operating system is XP or Vista (or
something else)?
Thanks,
Bob Flanagan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Application.OperatingSystem should do it I think.

--
Jim
. ..