Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CDO.Message

Hi all,
I'm using this procedure in order to send mail:

Set iMsg = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
Set iConf = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

With iMsg
Set .Configuration = iConf
.To = "
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.From = """Max"" "
.Subject = "Mail Subject"
.TextBody = "Text Example"
.AddAttachment "C:/Temp/" & WBname
.Send
End With

all works fine on my computer, but in office I receive this error message:

RUN TIME ERROR (80040220)
Configuraton Value "SendUsing" is invalid.

Please, can someone tell me what is the cause?

Thanks in advance
JFM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Read the information on my site Andrea