Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find & Replace help solution?

Hi, I'm relatively new to macros and would like some help. I have
roughly 50 sheets of information that are delivered from an external
source to 50 separate specific directory. I simply have the directory
path but need to change the date part of the path.........ie
"...........200702 ..............." i need to change that part of the
text string to reflect the previous month to the current one ie march
now, need to do February. I can do the part that opens up the path but
changing the path every month when the month changes is the tricky bit
- i thought Find and replace from a specific cell that I have created
to bring up last months date and the format i need yyyymm but i'm
finding it difficult.

Any suggestions on this or ideas as to changing part of a text string
every month automatically. I don't want to ask users to define the
file that needs to be opened as there are 50+.

Regards,

Boots