Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I link separate files so all update when I alter one?

I wish to have some files /folders that contain similar fields. What do I
need to do so that when I update one the rest follow suit automatically?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

use links:

=[Book2]Sheet1!$F$6

when a file with an external link is opened, Excel can be configured to
either update linked material automatically or ask you.
--
Gary''s Student
gsnu200712