Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is it possible to be able to merge say 60+ worksheets into 1 workbook?

This is my story...I'm trying to help implement a program where over 60
people will be inputting information into a worksheet, which will keep year
to date figures, and calculate numbers on a qtrly basis as well. I'd like to
make this as automated as possible, so as to minimize the clerical time
necessary on this project. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

is it one workbook that 60 people are working on? or do they have
their own individual workbooks?
if it's one single workbook, you've got it easy.
if it's 60, & especially if they're not all set up identically, then
you've got it a LOT harder. but it can still be done, i believe.

more info would help somebody figure it out (& i may not be that
somebody if you've got plan b going on!).
:)
susan

On Mar 28, 1:17 am, "swampysgirl" <u32881@uwe wrote:
This is my story...I'm trying to help implement a program where over 60
people will be inputting information into a worksheet, which will keep year
to date figures, and calculate numbers on a qtrly basis as well. I'd like to
make this as automated as possible, so as to minimize the clerical time
necessary on this project. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Susan! Each person will have their own individual workbook, and they
will be sending it in to me probably once a week, then someone else will be
making phone calls based on the content of each sheet turned in, but we want
to minimize the 'merge' time...

Susan wrote:
is it one workbook that 60 people are working on? or do they have
their own individual workbooks?
if it's one single workbook, you've got it easy.
if it's 60, & especially if they're not all set up identically, then
you've got it a LOT harder. but it can still be done, i believe.

more info would help somebody figure it out (& i may not be that
somebody if you've got plan b going on!).
:)
susan

This is my story...I'm trying to help implement a program where over 60
people will be inputting information into a worksheet, which will keep year
to date figures, and calculate numbers on a qtrly basis as well. I'd like to
make this as automated as possible, so as to minimize the clerical time
necessary on this project. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi swampysgirl

See my site for a few examples

will be sending it in to me probably once a week

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/saveatt.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin