Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default addin not working properly

Hi,
I created an addin file with some routines that can be used in any workbook.
I installed using tools-addins- and checked it. The problem I am facing is
everytime I open an excel session, I need to uncheck and check it again to
use my routines.

I tried copying to XLSTART folder, library folder,etc.. Nothing seems to
work. Its very annoying.

I would appreciate if somebody can help me on this.

thanks
Kanan