Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Parent Properties in Custom Classes

I want to code parent properties for classes, so I can get properties that
are part of those parent classes. Anyone have an example of how this is coded
for, say, 2 custom classes where one is a collection object of the other?
Thanks.

--
*********************
J Streger

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may want to look at the watch window to see which classes are applicable
to your objects.

I usually add a line of test code

Set Myobject = sheets("sheet1").shapes("MyShape") or equivalent
Put a break point after the line above. Then add Myobject to the watch
window in VBA. Myobject will have a parent which will show you all the
classes in the parent.

To read or writte classes it would be Myobject.parent..........