Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save picture from worksheet to C drive as an icon

Hi all, i have Excel 2000 and would like to know if it is possible to
save a picture from a worksheet to the C drive as an .ico file ?

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Les,

No. You need software that can create ico files from bitmapped images.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP