Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Not able to load excel addin

Hi All
I have developed an excel addin in C#. Its working fine on my
PC but when i install in a diffrent PC it does not load. I checked
with the registry, the entries for the addin setup are present. Please
assist what the problem can be.
regards
shantanu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

With the little information you have given, I will make a guess of "Is the
Framework installed ?"
And the correct version ?

NickHK

"shantanu" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All
I have developed an excel addin in C#. Its working fine on my
PC but when i install in a diffrent PC it does not load. I checked
with the registry, the entries for the addin setup are present. Please
assist what the problem can be.
regards
shantanu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"shantanu" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi All
I have developed an excel addin in C#. Its working fine on my
PC but when i install in a diffrent PC it does not load. I checked
with the registry, the entries for the addin setup are present. Please
assist what the problem can be.
regards
shantanu- Hide quoted text -

ya the framework is inatalled ie .net 1.1
kindly tell me what other things are required.
I have developed the addin in c# for excel 2000
the addin is working fine at my computer but when i install the same
on a diffrent computer then it does not load.
thanx
ragards
shantanu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"shantanu" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi All
I have developed an excel addin in C#. Its working fine on my
PC but when i install in a diffrent PC it does not load. I checked
with the registry, the entries for the addin setup are present. Please
assist what the problem can be.
regards
shantanu- Hide quoted text -

Hi ,
Its very strange that the addin is not getting registered in
regedit. When i try to search the addin by its clsid in regedit, then
no item is found. What can be the reason.
Regards
shantanu