Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Footer code

http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel...D724516331.htm
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry that I forgot to type my q
I tried &P+10 but failed to get the expected result
e.g. if current page is 1 then I get 110 instead of 10
Is it the expected result? Thanks.

http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel...D724516331.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What code are you using? This works for me:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftFooter = "&P+10"

Though the first page displays a page number of 11, not 10.

In article ,
equiangular wrote:

Sorry that I forgot to type my q
I tried &P+10 but failed to get the expected result
e.g. if current page is 1 then I get 110 instead of 10
Is it the expected result? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm using ExcelXP
I tried both setting in page setup dialog an through VBA.
I got 20 for the first page and 30 for the second page.

equiangular wrote:

Sorry that I forgot to type my q
I tried &P+10 but failed to get the expected result
e.g. if current page is 1 then I get 110 instead of 10
Is it the expected result? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try to add a space after the 10

See this KB
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/48198/en-us

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

equiangular wrote:

Sorry that I forgot to type my q
I tried &P+10 but failed to get the expected result
e.g. if current page is 1 then I get 110 instead of 10
Is it the expected result? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, Ron - I forgot when I tested it that it only works correctly in
MacXL.

In article ,
"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Try to add a space after the 10