Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code for Page Footer Font Size

How can I change the font size in a page footer? I recorded a macro and
changed the footer and the font size but I saw nothing in the resulting code
that seemed to refer to the font?

Thanks

- John Michl

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I took a look at the recorded code again and do see the font size changes
buried in the string. To bad I didn't change the font. That would have
made it more obvious. Thanks, again. - John

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
.LeftHeader = "abc&""Century,Italic""&14def&""Arial,Regular""&10 gh"

&14 changes it to 14 and &10 changes it back to 10.

Be careful if you have numbers in you test string. For example say you

want
to make the number 5 size 14 in the string

abc5defgh
.LeftHeader = "abc&145def&10gh"

Would make def size 145 and not show a 5.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy