Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Removing old links

Hi,

Somewhere in my workbook are links to the files where I imported
the data from. On occasion I've hit a control key combination
by mistake that shows them. Can't recall what though.

I didn't worry too much about it as it wasn't a problem. But now I've
given it to someone else, he gets a whole lot of errors e.g.

'E:\1975-6\Copy of 1976csv.mdb' s not a valid path. Make sure that
the path name is spelled correctly and
that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.

Those files don't even exist anymore. They were deleted after the
import into Excel.

Can I clean all references out of the workbook somehow?

Thanks - Kirk