Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jon jon is offline

Default Removing links

I am trying to find a way to remove external links from
the links dialog box. I have a bunch of links for MS
Project into an excel file, however I want to remove some
of the links as they are no longer in use. There is no
obvious way to remove them.

thank you in advance

Jon
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jon,

For an easy way to do this, download Bill Manville's LinkFinder

http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/mvp/

John