-   -   Removing links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/288840-removing-links.html)

jon

Removing links

I am trying to find a way to remove external links from
the links dialog box. I have a bunch of links for MS
Project into an excel file, however I want to remove some
of the links as they are no longer in use. There is no
obvious way to remove them.

thank you in advance

Jon

John Wilson

Removing links

Jon,

For an easy way to do this, download Bill Manville's LinkFinder

http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/mvp/

John