Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Strange exception when calling Worksheet.GetOLEObjects using Invokemember!!

Hi All,

I have an Excel Addin written in C# (.Net 1.1). I am trying to get the collection of Worksheet.OLEObjects property(using C#) by this method:

Excel.OLEObjects oles = (Excel.OLEObjects) xlSheet.GetType().InvokeMember("OLEObjects", BindingFlags.Default | BindingFlags.GetProperty, null, xlSheet, new object[] {});

This was working previously, but suddenly 2-3 days back this stopped working. I am working with VS .Net 2003 and Excel 2003. I also have VS ..NEt 2005 installed on my machine.

Recently VS .NET 2005 SP1 was applied on my machine. I suspect that this is the problem, but cannot relate to it. The Exception message just shows a "?".

Here is the Error Stack Trace:

mscorlib
?
at System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters)
at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParameters)
at System.Type.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args)
at MyExcelAddin.MyWorksheet.getListOle()

What can be the issue?

Regards

Sarang Bapat