Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need a office 2000 premium download without cd

I was being stupid and delited that programe and I dont have a dis to
reinstalle it what do I do? Is there a download?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

clintons looking for a little help wrote:
I was being stupid and delited that programe and I dont have a dis to
reinstalle it what do I do? Is there a download?

Basically you are asking for a method of installing a program without paying
for it.

How did you install it before?

If you had a legal disc, and you gave it away / lost it / broke it etc then
the only legal way as far as i know is to buy it again sorry.

Have you tried to download SUN OFFICE it's free.