Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Breakpoint debug problem

Hi All,

I'm just at beginning programming xll and I first tried to compile the
examples in the excel97sdk downloaded from Microsoft but I can't use
the breakpoint when I debug the xll because it says: "The breakpoint
will not currently be hit. No executable code is currently loaded at
this location". I also create a new project and follow the instruction
on Steve Dalton book Excel add in development but I continue to have
the same problem. The only setting I changed was /ZI that I removed as
written in the Microsoft site http://support.microsoft.com/kb/178474/.

I really appreciate if someone can help me.
Many thanks in advance

Alberto