Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Install Older Object Library

Excel 2007 and 2003. I have both Excel 2007 and Excel 2003 installed on my
system. I use Excel 2003 to maintain some workbooks/code that is used by my
Excel 2003 users. Unfortunately, whenever I edit one of these workbooks, it
replaces the reference to "Microsoft Outlook 11.0 Object Library" with
"Microsoft Outlook 12.0 Object Library," which is the object library that
installed with Office 2007. This causes my Excel 2003 users to get a
"MISSING" library message when they try to use the workbook. How may I
install both the 12.0 and the 11.0 library on my system so that I can
continue to use the 11.0 library. This will eliminate the error for my Excel
2003 users. Thanks for any help.
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry