Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Anyone have ideas on the Public Variant problem I posted about 5 or 8 posts ago

Anyone have ideas on the Public Variant problem I posted about 5 or 8
posts ago

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 8, 6:53 pm, wrote:
Anyone have ideas on the Public Variant problem I posted about 5 or 8
posts ago

Hi
I wonder if your selectionChange event is triggering when you don't
expect it to? This might change what is going into the VLookup and
giving you the NA error?? You would have to do a careful watch of your
variable values as you step through your macros.
regards
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That was exactly what it was. Thank you for your response I've been
at this all day.