Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default using MailEnvelope

It's a long while later, but I'm having a similar problem to Dion.
I'm not trying to send to multiple addresses, but I can't get
MailEnvelope to run more than once per Excel session. If I close
Excel and start again the command runs fine. Any thoughts on how I
can 'reset' using code or similar?

On Jul 29 2003, 9:53 am, keepitcool wrote:
Dion,

send it to an ARRAY of addresses, like:

ActiveSheet.MailEnvelope.Item.To = Array("ROsborne","SomeBodyElse")

keepITcool

< homepage:http://members.chello.nl/keepitcool

"Dion" wrote:
I am trying to useMailEnvelopeto send out multiple e-
mails. My problem is the codeonlyworks for the first e-
mail. When it gets to the second attempt at
using .MailEnvelope, I get a "Method 'MailEnvelope' of
object '_Worksheet' failed" message.
My code:
For i = 0 To 5
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:F12").AutoFilter
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=6, Criteria1:=RptList(i)
ActiveSheet.MailEnvelope.Item.To = "ROsborne"
ActiveSheet.MailEnvelope.Item.Send
Next

Does anyone know why I can't get .MailEnvelopeto work
more thanonce?
TIA
Dion- Hide quoted text -

Emailing a Filtered Range w/ MailEnvelope roadkill Excel Programming 1 July 25th 06 05:01 PM
MailEnvelope John Excel Programming 0 June 8th 06 08:07 PM
Method 'MailEnvelope' of object '_Worksheet' failed [email protected] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 December 7th 05 11:20 PM
Method 'MailEnvelope' of object '_Worksheet' failed [email protected] Excel Programming 1 December 7th 05 02:23 PM
using MailEnvelope keepitcool Excel Programming 0 July 28th 03 09:51 PM