Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy function

I have a series of columns where the field at the top of each column is a
named field, such as ColA, ColB and ColX for example. Each of these
columns will have a group data below it, of an undefined length.

I need to copy the source field and information below it to another target
location in the same file (each of the targets will be a named location as
well, TarA, TargB and TarX for example.

What I want is a function that I can pass the two different inputs Source
and Target and it will copy the source with the data below it to the Target
location.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly but if the location of the
source and target ranges stay the same, then select the entire source column
by clicking it's letter and copy, then do the same for the target column and
paste special - Paste Link

HTH

Mark