Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a button

I want to create a button on a page that will allow the user to open up IE
and go to a specific web page, I know I saw an example of this button
somewhere in here, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. If
someone could please let me know what the code is that I need to write to
make this button work is, that would be splendiforous.

Thanks,
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the followhyperlink command in the click event for your button.

Tom Ogilvy

"pappaz" wrote in message
I thought about that but, I have another button that does a couple of
things,
a list box, and several option buttons, and I guess just to keep some
conformity, I would rather just put another command button in there with
the
rest of the controls.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Why not just create a hyperlink in a cell. Insert=Hyperlink

Tom Ogilvy