Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Creating a button

Use the followhyperlink command in the click event for your button.

Tom Ogilvy

"pappaz" wrote in message
I thought about that but, I have another button that does a couple of
things,
a list box, and several option buttons, and I guess just to keep some
conformity, I would rather just put another command button in there with
the
rest of the controls.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Why not just create a hyperlink in a cell. Insert=Hyperlink

Tom Ogilvy

"pappaz" wrote:

I want to create a button on a page that will allow the user to open up
IE
and go to a specific web page, I know I saw an example of this button
somewhere in here, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. If
someone could please let me know what the code is that I need to write
make this button work is, that would be splendiforous.

Thanks,
Mike