Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to use Excel faceids in a Word document

Hello,

This seems to be an easy one but I can't figure it out.

I am writing a manual in Word for a specific Excel course. In that
Word document I need many of the icons of the toolbars and menu
items. I cannot find them in the online clips.
What is the easiest way to capture these faceids and integrate them in
the text lines ?

Thank you very much for your help

Herman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ToolsCustomize

then right-click the target button, and choose the 'Copy Button Image' menu
option. This copies it to the clipboard.

--
HTH

Bob

ups.com...