Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formula fails to read name

Im experiencing some buggy behavior. It one of those it was working
and now it wont...

From a data sheet and a template sheet, code creates a sheet of

formulas that refer to many names ranges. For example one cell formula
is =MAX(LmtIMP_1_kHz). When the sheets are created the cell displays
#NAME? to fix the problem all I have to do is click into the cell and
ENTER.

What causes this and mor importantly what can I do to fix it.

Thanks
Rober

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ahhhh, the Formulas and Names exist on the template but the names are
deleted and recreated when the new sheets are created. I bet I some
how ran the code on the template sheet (should have reprotected it
after the last edit) and it set the name creation to now have occured
after the formulas were created.

It shouldent be to painfull a recovery

Thanks Tom