Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Formula fails to read name

Maybe when you create the formula, you haven't yet defined the named range?

-
Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Robert H" wrote:

Im experiencing some buggy behavior. It one of those it was working
and now it wont...

From a data sheet and a template sheet, code creates a sheet of

formulas that refer to many names ranges. For example one cell formula
is =MAX(LmtIMP_1_kHz). When the sheets are created the cell displays
#NAME? to fix the problem all I have to do is click into the cell and
ENTER.

What causes this and mor importantly what can I do to fix it.

Thanks
Rober