Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Autofilter cut and paste

I am trying to autofilter the AI column and then cut the results and
send them to another file. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

Thanks for your help,

Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Start out by turning the macro recorder on and performing the action
manually. Turn off the macro recorder and look at the recorded code. Modify
it to suit your needs.

Tom Ogilvy

"Peter" wrote:

I am trying to autofilter the AI column and then cut the results and
send them to another file. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

Thanks for your help,

Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Peter" wrote:
I am trying to autofilter the AI column and then cut the results and
send them to another file. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

Thanks for your help,

Peter- Hide quoted text -

Hi Tom,

When I cut the filtered selection, it also cuts the non-filtered rows,
any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have never come across a way to cut from a filtered list you can I believe
only copy

"Peter" wrote:

"Peter" wrote:
I am trying to autofilter the AI column and then cut the results and
send them to another file. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

Thanks for your help,

Peter- Hide quoted text -

Hi Tom,

When I cut the filtered selection, it also cuts the non-filtered rows,
any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about doing a copy|paste, then come back and do a delete (don't delete the
header!).

Peter wrote:

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I rarely cut on a sheet anyway. I copy to another location, then come back
and delete. That should work in this situation.

Tom Ogilvy