Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default finding AddIns folder

Where in the world is the AddIns folder that comes up when you save as .xla?
If I create an .xla by saving as..., I see it, but I cannot find it in that
file path on windows explorer. I also searched for and found 2 more folders
called AddIns, but neither folder holds the .xla I created by saving as
..xla. Very confusing, but I would like to move all of my .xla's into the
same AddIns folder I see when excel suggests where to save as .xla's.
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel looks at the folders named by Application.UserLibraryPath and
Application.LibraryPath. E.g,.

Sub AAA()
Dim UserLib As String
Dim XLLib As String