Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XMLMap and Schema validation

How do I return the cell address of a cell in the list that contains data not
conforming to the schema requirements. I want to return all validation
errors, not just the first one, and I want to identify their cell addresses
where the the data does not comport with the schema? Do I use XPath? If so,
how?