Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007. How to Get Microsoft's Attention

Excel 2007. I have posted a couple of times here since installing Office
2007. I am having code bomb in Excel 2007 that has worked well for years.
Most people here have little or no experience in Excel 2007 (like me) and
thus cannot help. How do I get Microsoft to HEAR problems like I am having?
I want to switch my whole office over to 2007, but if Office 2007 problems
fall into a bit bucket I am leery of making the change. Any help or
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
www.goodnewsjail.org

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Many companies are conservative about upgrading, and wait half a year or so
for some of the early problems to be addressed.

What is the nature of the problems you are having? I've been playing with
2007 for some time, and have found that some stuff works well, and some
needs improvement.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP