Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Force external application to remain 'above' excel sheet

Greetings and thanks in advance for your time
I have an internet backgammon application that appears in a small window. I
would like to have it floating on top of an excel sheet. Ideally, I would
like to have the backgammon window positioned centre screen and be able to
write to the excel cells that 'surround' it. I would like it to remain
visible at all times. Is this possible via an excel setting, or maybe I need
to seek advice about settings for the application itself or possibly a
Windows XP setting?. I am running excel 2002 on Windows XP home edition.
Any advice would be much appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Go to your favorite shareware/freeware site (or google???) and search for:
"always on top" Freeware

Or you may get lucky--some programs have a setting under preferences/options
that allows them to be kept on top. You may want to look.

--

Dave Peterson